To sell or supply alcohol, to provide regulated entertainment or to provide late-night refreshments you need to be licensed by your Local Authority.

You can find details of how to apply for a premises licence on the Apply for a new licence page.

If you would like advice or guidance before applying for a new licence please contact the licensing team with a draft application.

If you want to make changes to an existing premises licence, such as a variation, transfer, or Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) variation, please visit the Make changes to (vary) or transfer a premises licence pages below.

You can see full guidance of the Alcohol licensing at the website.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!