In order to sell or supply Alcohol, provide Entertainment, or Late Night Refreshment, you must have a Licence from your Local Authority under the Licensing Act 2003.

Premises Licence

If you want your premises to sell alcohol, provide entertainment, or late night refreshment you must have a Premises Licence.

Club Premises Certificate

Private Members Clubs must also be licensed for the supply of alcohol and/or entertainment and have separate application forms to premises licences.

Personal Licences

Anyone supplying or authorising the sale of alcohol must hold a Personal Licence.

Any Licensed Premises which sells or supplies alcohol must have a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) named on the Licence and that individual must hold a Personal Licence.

Temporary Event Notice

If you wish to hold an ad-hoc event involving the sale or supply of alcohol and/or the provision of entertainment you must apply for a Temporary Event Notice.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!