How you pay your penalty depends on the type of Notice you’ve received

Off-Street Parking (Notice to Pay Standard Charge)

If you’ve been issued a Notice to Pay in one of our off-street car parks you can pay through our Notice to Pay Standard Charge form or find out more about penalties and how to challenge them

On-Street Parking (Penalty Charge Notice)

On street parking notices are issued by East Sussex County Council and can be paid on their Penalty Charge Notice page.

Fixed Penalty Notices

Fixed Penalty Notices for Nuisance parking can be paid on our Fixed Penalty Notice form.