Once adopted, Neighbourhood Plans form part of the statutory Development Plan and will be used for determining planning applications within the respective designated Neighbourhood Areas.
The following Neighbourhood Plans have been formally made by Rother District Council.
- Battle CP Neighbourhood Plan 2019-2028 (Nov 2021)
- Burwash Neighbourhood Plan 2020-2028 (Jul 2022)
- Crowhurst Neighbourhood Plan 2018-2028 (May 2019)
- Rye Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2028 (May 2019)
- Salehurst & Robertsbridge Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2028 (Jul 2018)
- Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2028 (Apr 2018)
- Ticehurst Neighbourhood Plan 2018-2028 (Jul 2019)