Other important byelaws which apply throughout the District are For Good Rule and Government which cover issues such as use of vehicles, noise in streets, fireworks, tobogganing, urinating, and also skateboarding.

You can find a wide range of recent General Legislation (such as the original text of Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments) on the HMSO website.

The Council has no responsibility to provide general legal advice, but we are frequently asked questions on topics such as: Bonfires, Harassment, Noise, Trees and Playing football and other games in the street.

Please visit the Legal Issues page for more details.

If you require legal advice or information, you may be able to get help from the Community Legal Service website or Adviceguide provided by the Citizens Advice Bureau nationally http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!