If you intend to drive either a Taxi (Hackney Carriage) or a Private Hire Vehicle in the Rother area, you will first need to apply for a Dual Driver licence with us.

Rother Dual Driver licences only allow you to drive Hackney Carriage or Private Hire Vehicle licensed by Rother District Council. If you intend to drive vehicles licensed by another authority then you must apply for the relevant licences required by that authority.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!