Following recent changes to Government guidance the following public convenience facilities are now available for use:
- Promenade Channel View East –fully open (Men’s, Women & disabled)
- Devonshire Square –fully open (Men’s, Women & disabled)
- Egerton Park –fully open (Men’s, Women & disabled)
- Gun Garden –fully open (Men’s, Women & disabled)
- Station Approach –fully open (Men’s, Women & disabled)
- Battle Market –fully open (Men’s, Women & disabled)
Disabled toilets only – open for all to use (not just disabled people) at:
- Bexhill Promenade East and West
- Cooden Beach
- Rye – Lucknow Place
- Battle – Mount Street Car Park
- Winchelsea Beach
- Rye Harbour
- Normans Bay
- Pett Level
Toilets are open at Camber Central car park and also one block in Camber Western. Restricted numbers will be able to use facilities – 3 in ladies and 2 in mens, with disabled facilities open to all as detailed above. They will be open from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
Please expect long queues on busier days as entry is strictly monitored to support COVID-19 guidelines.
A full list of our public conveniences can be found below titled “Public Convenience Locations”.
From time to time vandalism, abuse or inappropriate use of facilities can occur in public toilets. If you see, or witness, any vandal damage or abuse, or have any information regarding any incidents, please call 01424 787000. Calls will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Or phone the Police on 0845 60 70 999. Your help in keeping our toilets in an acceptable condition is much valued and appreciated. Thank you.
If you wish to contact the Council direct in respect of public conveniences
Cleaning: 01424 787000
Facilities for the disabled can be accessed using a RADAR key.
RADAR (The Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation) coordinates the National Key Scheme for public toilets for disabled people.
Please click the button below to access our list of Accessible facilities within the Bexhill area.