Unfortunately, due to essential maintenance, parts of our environmental health system are currently unavailable. Therefore, the public registers below will not be updated until (or shortly after) 2nd May 2023. If you require any information in the meantime, please complete our online Contact Us form and an officer will be in touch. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The following public registers are available either on our web site or by contacting the department or officer responsible.

Food Businesses

Available at: UK Food Hygiene Rating Data

Contaminated Land

Available at: Register of contaminated land

Radioactive Substances

Please contact Environmental Health on 01424 787550 or email pollution@rother.gov.uk

Environmental Permits

Caravan Sites

Available at: Caravan Sites

HMOs (Houses in Multiple Occupation)

Rother District Council Public Register of HMOs

Scrap Metal Dealers

Please contact Pollution on 01424 787550 or email pollution@rother.gov.uk

Stray Dogs

Available at: Seized dogs

Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers

Public Register of Cooling Towers in Rother District Council

Licensed Premises

Please contact Licensing on 01424 787550 or email licensing@rother.gov.uk

Licenses issued in the previous month

Licences issued in the previous month

Hackney Carriage and Private Hire

Available at: Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Public Registers

Notices served in the previous month


Aimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!