We want to continue to reduce the Rother Housing List by 400 from 2019 to the end of 2023.
What have we achieved?
- We now own 21 properties across Bexhill and Rye. Resident support and Property Management is delivered in-house
- Grown and sustained the Bexhill Safe Space in collaboration with local support groups
- Increase our Temporary Accomodation stock by a further 30 properties
- Prevent and relieve homelessness by improving access to the private rented sector through the Rother Tenant Finder Scheme (RTF)
- The delivery of 189 new affordable homes
- Revise our Housing Policy to enable more social housing