We aim to improve access to Council meetings, increase transparency, and consultation by the end of 2023.
What have we achieved?
- Introduced live streaming of all formal public Council meetings held in the Council Chamber
- Reviewed the Councils constitution to improve the way the authority operates
- Carried out annual surveys to gain feedback from residents in order to improve customer services
- Enabled speaking by the public at Planning Committee to be made easier
- The development of a Customer Service Strategy to ensure customers are at the heart of what we do. Part of the strategy involves improving access to all Council Services and upgrading customer service standards across the organisation.