We want to help build a fairer society by promoting acceptance and equality in the District.
What have we achieved?
- 40 homeless people supported into employment and training annually through the Live, Work, Thrive Project
- Developed and adopted an Anti-Poverty Strategy, and we are working with partners to implement an action plan
- World Health Organisation approval as an Age Friendly Community
- Improve levels of physical activity amongst residents experiencing social deprivation and poor health
- Working with Partners to develop an Age Friendly Rother