Ahead of planning submission, Rother DC Housing Company is hosting a drop in public consultation event on Friday 9 June 2023 at Battle Memorial Hall, 81 High Street, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0AQ from 3:30 – 7pm
Breheny Civil Engineering Ltd are planning to undertake and supervise the following works during this month:
- Management of surface water runoff involving use of water treatment system (dependant on weather conditions).
- Demolition of disused shed in Field 3 and removal of asbestos contaminated materials (dependant on weather conditions).
- Continue new footway construction in Harrier Lane.
- Drainage installation in Field 2.
- Soil muckaway from Field 3 via the Spinney.
If you have any queries about the ongoing works, please contact the Breheny Civil Engineering Site Agent, Mr Harayshan Pirabaharan, on Mob. 07399 528626.
For any further queries about the housing scheme please contact HousingCompany.Admin@rother.gov.uk