If you have just moved to the Rother district, are leaving the district or are changing addresses within the district, you will need to let us know.

Please complete the online form by clicking on the button below. If applicable, you can also apply for a Single Person Discount at the same time.

If you have sold your property then please have the name(s) of the new owner(s) to hand as omitting this information may cause delays in closing or transferring your council tax account.

If you are currently in receipt of Council Tax Reduction based on income and wish to continue claiming at your new address within the Rother District then you will also need to complete a Change of Address form for this purpose.

Please complete the online form by following the link below.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!