If you wish to make a complaint about the service received in connection to a Hate or Anti-Social Behaviour issue, please see the links below on how to make a complaint to the specific organisation:

Sussex Police

Southern Housing Association

Orbit Housing Association

Clarion Housing Association

Rother District Council complaints process

East Sussex County Council – Adult Social Care, Children’s Services, Other Services

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service

National Probation Service

Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner

Please note: The Anti Social Behaviour Case Review (previously known as the Community Trigger) is not a complaints process. If you are unhappy with a service you have received, please consider making a complaint by contacting the organisation to whom you made the initial contact and wish to complain about.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!