Question 21/18


Who do I ask about holding a car owners club meeting? (24/07/2018)


Anyone wishing to hold an event on Rother District Council land, should read the following information on our website: or contact Neighbourhood Services on 01424 787531.

East Sussex County Council is responsible for on street parking and any queries about gatherings on the roads or using on street parking would need to be directed to them. Further information can be found on their website: Rother District Council currently provides off-street parking throughout the district. A list of our car parks can be found here: (25/07/2018)

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!