Rother District Council Events Funding
This funding stream is to support a range of events across the District which have an immediate impact on local footfall, bringing people into the area and a subsequent impact on spend in local businesses. As part of the Regeneration team’s work, the allocation of this fund is based on supporting economic growth and tourism. Applications will be considered throughout the year on an individual, rolling basis, please download the attached form to make at application.
De La Warr Pavilion Community Group Concessions
RDC’s relationship with the De La Warr Pavilion is achieved both through funding and through ongoing partnership working. We are proud to support this cultural hub and work closely with the team at the Pavilion for the benefit of our local communities. To this end we continue to run the concession grant pot allowing community groups in Rother to apply for funding to help support venue hire costs. Your event must take place at the De La Warr Pavilion, be visual / performance-based, and be open to the general public with a provisional date that has been confirmed.
Applications will be considered throughout the year on an individual, rolling basis, please download the attached form to make an application.
East Sussex Arts Partnership funding
The East Sussex Arts Partnership is formed of officers from each of the borough / district councils in the East Sussex area; Rother, Hastings, Wealden, Eastbourne and Lewes together with East Sussex County Council and Arts Council. The East Sussex Arts Partnership has a small number of grants of up to £500 available to match fund Arts Council grant funding applications.
These grants are available for projects which support the East Sussex Cultural Strategy priorities:
- Create an environment where great cultural experiences are available to everyone to enhance their quality of life
- Create an environment which enables the cultural and creative economy to expand and enhances our ability to attract and retain other businesses
- Develop and promote well packaged cultural tourism offers which celebrate the identity of East Sussex, raise its profile and attract more visitors and businesses to the County
To apply for funding please send a copy of you ACE application with a covering email to explain how your projects meets the cultural strategy priorities to: Arts.Officer@eastsussex.gov.uk
Deadlines for 2023 are:
- 10 March 2023 (decision 6 April 2023) confirmed
- 17 June 2023 (decision 6 July 2023)
- 29 September 2023 (decision 18 October 2023)
- 15 December 2023 (decision 10 January 2024)
We are happy to advise on your applications before you apply, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org