This news article is more than 6 months old
The information it contains may be out of date or incorrect and should not be relied upon. To find more accurate information you can use our search
- 99.9% of rubbish and recycling collected.
- 87,401 total unique visitors to the website
- 11,446 unique views for the Covid-19 page
- 974 new Council Tax Reduction claims.
- 2750+ new volunteers signed up to organisations across Rother.
- 18 new community groups.
- 947 calls for support from the Community Hub.
- 2384 people fed via Rother foodbanks. An increase of 147% compared with April-May 2019.
- £23.6m business grants paid out to 2,065 businesses.
- 25 beds negotiated with new emergency accommodation providers.
- 125 homeless placements.
- 2000+ calls or emails to advise businesses on Covid-19 regulations.