This can be played at a variety of sites throughout the district.
There are no pitches permanently marked out but bookings to play on a casual basis can be made by emailing email@example.com, confirming your name, address, contact telephone number and when you would like to book. Please note that fees are payable for booked games, please see our current fees and charges.
The sites listed below are suitable for Stoolball matches:
- Little Common recreation ground, Green Lane, Bexhill-on-Sea.
- The Down, Down Road, Bexhill-on-Sea.
- St. Mary’s recreation ground, St. Mary’s Lane, Bexhill-on-Sea.
- Cricket Salts, New Road, Rye.
- Marley Lane open space, Marley Lane, Battle.