The Rother Tenant Finder is a comprehensive tenant finding service where we introduce landlords to prospective tenants and assist them in securing accommodation in the private rented sector. We are able to provide landlords who take part in the scheme with various incentives and support.
Incentives for landlords
- Receive a one-off payment of £500 per bedroom
- Save money on advertising
- Free check in and check out of tenant
- Free inventory and safety check
- Regular tenancy sustainment visits
- Dedicated customer support throughout
- Reduced financial impact of ‘void periods
- Rent and Legal Policy purchased on your behalf
- The property must meet our required standards which is in line with HHSRS guidance. We may undertake an inspection before any agreement is signed.
- We would require a copy of the current gas safety certificate where applicable, energy performance certificate with minimum E rating, tenancy agreement, electrical certificate and fire safety certificate if applicable.
- We would have nomination rights for the tenants put in the property.
- The landlord must show evidence of ownership of the rented property. (If the property is subject to a mortgage, the landlord must inform the lender of their intention to let the property, otherwise the terms of their mortgage may be breached).
- Each tenancy must be let for a minimum period of 12 months.
- The tenancy agreement is directly between the landlord and the tenant.
- The incentive does not constitute property management, however should this service be required, we can discuss another scheme.
For more information please contact the Housing Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org