If you decide that you want Rother DC to provide a pest control treatment, please note;
- The pest control service is non refundable once a visit or treatment has been made.
- If you cancel within 14 days of placing your request and no visit or treatment has been carried out, you may request a full refund.
- Should you cancel your request 14 days or more after requesting a treatment, no refund will be made.
- Treatments will not be carried out without payment.
- We reserve the right not to carry out treatment. In this case any fee that has been paid will be refunded.
- AM appointments – a pest control officer will attend between 9 am and 1pm. An adult over 18 must be in your property to receive them.
- PM appointments – a pest control officer will attend between 12 noon and 4 30 pm. An adult over 18 must be in your property to receive them.
- You must provide proof of your benefit to qualify for a reduced rat treatment fee. If proof cannot be produced you may have to pay the full fee before treatment.
- If we cannot attend due to bad weather, staff sickness or travel problems and cannot offer a suitable appointment within ten working days of your original appointment, a full refund will be offered.
- If you wish to rearrange your appointment you must give us two days notice.
- You must comply with any safety instructions given to you.
- For our pest control service we require payment in advance of treatment.
- Complete the online form
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted – Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Electron.
- We do not accept Amex or Diners Club.