If your property has an oil tank you must adhere to strict rules to prevent spillages.

Maintenance and repairs must be carried out by an OFTEC registered technician.

For more information read the Environment Agency and DEFRA guidance on oil storage.

Aimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!