The Health and Safety Executive is the responsible body for asbestos regulation.

The Council are able to investigate instances of fly-tipped or dumped asbestos, but we do not provide a service for the identification, removal or disposal of asbestos.

Identification and removal should be carried out by licensed contractors.

Disposal should be made through household waste sites that accept asbestos (bonded) cement.

Please use the reporting form to see what we can help with and for advice on who else can help. Please note, anonymous complaints cannot be processed.

Aiimee Digital Assistant Icon

Aiimee - Rother Digital Assistant

Ask me a question!