This page contains external links which you may find of interest regarding statistics for Rother District Council.
Data and statistics on population figures, economic indices, health and wellbeing and many other categories. The link above includes population breakdowns of the Rother area by district ward and by parish
This service is run by Ordnance Survey and it superimposes electoral boundaries of any kind – Parliamentary Constituencies, County Council Divisions, District Wards or Parish Boundaries – onto Ordnance Survey maps.
- Click on box that says ‘Launch Map of Great Britain’ (on the right)
- Enter ‘Rother’ into the search box.
- Select ‘Rother’ under the Boundaries tab.
- Click on the ‘Boundaries’ tab on the left.
- To superimpose boundaries once you’ve found the area, you need click on the ‘Show Layers’ tab and select the boundary you want to see.