Change of address


Change of address

For information on how to inform the Council Tax department of your move.

If you have just moved to the Rother district, are leaving the district or are changing addresses within the district, you will need to let us know.

If you are moving into the Rother District, please download and print the Council Tax Information and Registration Form and Guidance Notes below and return to the address at the top of the form.

pdf icon Council Tax Information and Registration Form [148kb]

pdf icon Guidance Notes [141kb]

If you are moving within or out of the Rother District, please complete the online form by clicking on the button below.

Change of Address


Powered by GOSS iCM