The Regulation 16 consultation on the submission Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Plan has concluded and Peasmarsh Parish Council are now preparing for the Examination of the Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Plan.
Submission Consultation Documents (Regulation 16)
- Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Plan 2021-2039 (Submission) (Feb 2023)
- Peasmarsh NP Addendum 1: Housing Needs Assessment (Jan 2022)
- Peasmarsh NP Addendum 2: Site Options and Assessment (Jun 2022)
- Peasmarsh NP Addendum 3: Peasmarsh Site Assessments (Aug 2022)
- Peasmarsh NP Addendum 4: SEA Scoping Report (Feb 2022)
- Peasmarsh NP Addendum 5: Strategic Environmental Assessment (Oct 2022)
- Peasmarsh NP Addendum 6: Peasmarsh Villagescape and Design Codes (Feb 2023)
- Peasmarsh NP – Basic Conditions Statement (Feb 2023)
- Peasmarsh NP – Consultation Statement (Feb 2023)
All representations that have been received will be made publicly available and will be forwarded for consideration by the person appointed to carry out an examination of the Plan in due course.
|23 Apr 2023||Examination of the Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Plan (Regulation 17)|
John Slater was appointed to undertake an independent Examination of the Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Plan and was sent the Plan, along with the supporting documents and representations.
Peasmarsh NP – Examination
|17 Feb to|
31 Mar 2023
|Submission Consultation (Regulation 16)|
Rother District Council carried out the Regulation 16 submission consultation for the Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Plan.
Peasmarsh NP – Summary of Regulation 16 Representations
|31 Oct to|
12 Dec 2022
|Pre-submission Consultation (Regulation 14)|
Peasmarsh Parish Council carried out the pre-submission consultation on the draft Plan between 31 October to 12 December 2022.
Details of the consultation can be found on the Parish Council website.
|25 Mar 2021||Designation of Peasmarsh Parish as a Neighbourhood Area (Regulation 7)|
Rother District Council confirmed that the marked area shown on the submitted map (being that of Peasmarsh Parish) was formally designated as a Neighbourhood Area.
Designation of Peasmarsh Parish as a Neighbourhood Area
|3 Mar 2021||Application for the designation of Peasmarsh Parish as a Neighbourhood Area (Regulation 5)|
Peasmarsh Parish Council (as the relevant body) submitted to Rother District Council an application for the designation of Peasmarsh Parish as a Neighbourhood Area, along with the following documents.
Peasmarsh Neighbourhood Area Map
A statement explaining why the area is considered appropriate to be designated as a Neighbourhood Plan Area and why the Parish Council is a relevant body for the purposes of section 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990