Rother and Hastings will move to Tier 4 from midnight on Saturday 19th December.
Under these new restrictions;
• you must stay at home
• non-essential shops must close
• gyms, hair and beauty and other close contact services must close
• you can only meet one other person outdoors (outside of your own
• you must not travel to other tiers (with limited exceptions)
• no travel abroad
• no mixing of households at Christmas
• support bubbles are still allowed
• collective worship can continue
These new restrictions come into effect from midnight tonight (19th December)
Grants will be available to support businesses affected by these restrictions and we will update the Information for Businesses page on our website with more details as soon as we can (likely to be week beginning 21 December). Please keep an eye on our website or on Facebook or Twitter for updates.
No one left alone
This year has left many people feeling isolated and lonely so please do call or write to anyone you know who is on their own.
Anyone who needs help that can’t look to family or friends for support can get in touch with the Community Hub.
The Community Hubs will have reduced opening hours over the Christmas period, between 23 December and 4 January. You can still get in touch using the usual Hub contact details, but if you have any issues getting through, or any urgent concerns, please instead contact Health and Social Care Connect for support:
Phone: 0345 60 80 191 (open 8am to 8pm 7 days a week including bank holidays)
Published: 22nd December 2020