Incentives for landlords
- Receive a one-off payment of £500 per bedroom
- Save money on advertising
- Free check in and check out of tenant
- Free inventory and safety check
- Regular tenancy sustainment visits
- Dedicated customer support throughout
- Reduced financial impact of ‘void periods’
- Invitations to events on legislative changes/updates and issues that affect landlords
- The property must meet our required standards. An inspection would need to be undertaken by us before any agreement is signed.
- We would require a copy of the current gas safety certificate, energy performance certificate with minimum E rating, tenancy agreement, electrical certificate and fire safety certificate if applicable.
- We would have nomination rights for the tenants put in the property.
- The landlord must show evidence of ownership of the rented property.(If the property is subject to a mortgage, the landlord must inform the lender of their intention to let the property, otherwise the terms of their mortgage may be breached).
- Each tenancy must be let for a minimum period of 12 months.
- The tenancy agreement is directly between the landlord and the tenant.
- The incentive does not constitute property management but should this service be required then we would advise the landlord to contact a local letting agency.
For more information please contact the Housing Team 01424 787575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org