Live, Work Thrive is a support programme, developed and delivered in partnership across Hastings and Rother.
Our partnership consists of Hastings Borough Council and Rother District Council and our community partners The Education Futures Trust, The Fellowship of St Nicholas, and Sussex Community Development Association.
Our support is delivered by our three fantastic Coaches, who work with their clients holistically to identify and provide a custom package of support. We are a friendly and positive service. We understand our clients’ situations and can offer the full, holistic support they need, tailored to each individual.
What do we do?
The Live, Work, Thrive project works with people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in and around Hastings and Rother.
The Live Work Thrive Coaches provide intensive support to participants and work holistically with people to help them set and achieve goals to aid their progression out of homelessness.
Our work focusses around three main areas
- supporting people to find a home
- helping people get back into work or training
- supporting people to improve their health and wellbeing.
What our clients say about us
- “I wish I could find the words to express how grateful I am to the service “Live Work Thrive”. My Coach has been nothing short of amazing, After years of being passed from one person to another and just getting nowhere I felt like someone was actually listening to me and was actively going to support me in securing a safe home for my children and from the very first phone call I felt less overwhelmed by it all as they took the reins and made the whole process more manageable and less confusing for me. Within weeks he achieved more than anyone from any other organisation with less stress to myself”
- “My Coach is a great help and is always there if I need him.”