The project works with individuals to help them find and sustain accommodation, support them to get into work or training and help them address any health or wellbeing concerns they might have.
Our Live, Work, Thrive Coaches will work with individuals to create a custom support package for them.
Finding good quality affordable accommodation in Hastings and Rother, however, is a challenge in an area which is increasingly popular with renters.
We need access to private rented accommodation for our clients, and offer landlords a number of incentives, such as:
- Rent in advance and one month’s deposit.
- A personalised service with a single point of contact.
- Mediation between tenant and landlord if required
- Inventory and check in/check out report completed.
- Voids filled quickly. We have many clients waiting for suitable accommodation so we can help you minimise any void periods.
- Help to complete landlord licensing (if needed). Some properties (including Houses of Multiple Occupation) may need a landlord’s licence. We can support you to complete the licensing process.
The key to the success of our landlord offer is the support we provide for both landlords and tenants during a tenancy.
This includes support to:
- Attend viewings if needed.
- Access tenancy training courses.
- Set up any Universal Credit payments.
- Set up bills and direct debits.
Whilst we generally support our clients for around six months, we are more than happy to keep in touch and if landlords need any more support after that point, just give us a call.
We can work with the tenant and landlord to resolve any tenancy related issues and will liaise directly with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) around Universal Credit payments.
For more information on the Live, Work, Thrive Project and what we can offer you please contact email@example.com.
In addition to the above, we can lease your property from you and fully manage your rental property, offering you tenancy ready tenants and guaranteed rent, with no fees.
For more information on our leasing scheme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.