Solar Together Rother is supported by Rother District Council. It offers you savings on the installation of solar panels for your home.
In September 2019, Rother District Council declared a climate emergency. By installing solar panels on your home we can work together to help Rother become carbon neutral by 2030. With solar panels, it is estimated the average household will reduce its annual carbon emissions by nearly one tonne each year – the equivalent of driving 3,200 miles in an average petrol car!
With Solar Together you can have solar panels installed on your property in five easy steps:
- Registration – Register for free and without obligation today for the group-buying scheme.
- Auction – An auction with pre-vetted installers takes place on 6 October 2020.
- Personal recommendation (offer) – After the auction you will receive a personal recommendation based on your registration details.
- You decide – Then it’s up to you to decide if you want to take up the recommendation and proceed with an installation.
- Savings on electricity – After installation you will start saving money by generating your own renewable electricity.
For more information visit the Solar Together Rother website where you can register for the scheme and leave questions in the contact form.