A modern purpose-built industrial Unit (originally built in 1991) comprising one of a small development of only six Workshop units conveniently sited in Peasmarsh village a short distance from the A268 road to Rye and Beckley.
Unit 6 is positioned at the end of a terraced block of 3 units directly fronting another set of 3 units. All 6 units share the gated forecourt and ample parking space. Parking space for 1 car or other small vehicle is available immediately in front of each unit for use by the occupier of the Unit. Additional visitors’ and staff parking is available adjacent to the main entrance from The Maltings.
The demise is accessible via regular pedestrian door and a wider door in excess of 2 metres in width for ease of loading/offloading. There is also rear access to each unit.
This unit is fitted with WC, wash hand basin and Kitchen area.
- Size: Gross internal area is approx. 502sq ft (46.64sqm)
- Permitted Use: Any use falling within Class E (Former B1) of the Town and Country Planning Order 1987 (Light Industrial)
- Utility: Electricity and Water
- On-Site Facility: Forecourt & parking
- Rent: £5,400pa (£450pcm) exclusive of Business Rates and Utilities (No VAT)
- Term: Non-secure 5-year lease.