The Malthouse Business Park is a light industrial unit within a modern development situated within Rye. It is constructed of brick cavity walls under a pitched roof of fibre cement slates
Unit 2 forms Part of a terraced block of 3 units directly fronting another set of 3 units. All 6 units shares the forecourt and ample parking space.
The demise is accessible via regular pedestrian door and a wider door in excess of 2 metres in width for ease of loading/offloading.
This unit is fitted with WC and wash hand basin
- Size: Gross internal area is approx. 488sq ft (44.88sqm)
- Permitted Use: Any use falling within Class E (Former B1) of the Town and Country Planning Order 1987 (light industrial).
- Utility: Electricity and Water
- On-Site Facility: Forecourt & parking
- Rent: £5,400pa (£450 pcm) exclusive of Business Rates and Utilities. (NO VAT)
- Term: Non-secure 5-year lease.
- EPC: Currently awaiting EPC.
For further information or to arrange Viewing, please contact the Property Officer on 01424 787834 or 07710100096