House name change


Please note: All Street Naming and Numbering Fees have increased as of 14 September 2017

House name change

To apply to change your house name you must complete this form and pay the appropriate fee.

iCM Form
  1. Ownership
    1. If there are joint owners of the property, you must have their consent before proceeding

      There is a non refundable £75 charge for this service
    1. We are unable to process your request as you are not the registered owner of the property
  2. Your contact details

  3. Your existing address
    1. Currently Selected Address
    2. Address lookup
    3. Can't find your address? Tick box to manually enter it.

  4. Your new address name
    1. Please supply the new name you would like for your property, we recommend you supply more than one option as the name you prefer may not be available.
  5. Terms and conditions
    1. By checking the box below you are declaring that you are the legal registered owner of the property, or in the case of joint property ownership that all parties agree to the proposed amendment and you have their consent. You have provided your own personal information at this time for the purpose of applying for a house name change. You declare that the details given and statements made are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. You further understand that if you are at any time found to have concealed relevant facts or given false details, the request will be terminated without further notice or compensation to you. Any affected parties may be notified of the fraudulent request.
Powered by GOSS iCM