Blocked drains


Blocked drains

Flooded roads and pavements should be reported to East Sussex County Council Highways: ESCC Flooding Advice.

For problems with water supply, road drainage and sewers, or issues on private land, please report it to your local water company. Contact information can be found on the ESCC Flooding Advice page. 

Rother District Council is responsible for blocked drains on its own land.

Rother DC Building Maintenance: 01424 787581

Powered by GOSS iCM