How do I get items taken to the tip for me?


How do I arrange clinical waste collection?

A collection can be made for residents who are self administering. If you are being treated at home by a medical practitioner i.e. a district nurse, the waste arising from this treatment must be dealt with by the practitioner.

If you are self administering a duty of care form is required for both

  • infectious wastes
  • sharps.

Your G.P. or medical consultant will send a duty of care form to Rother District Council and we will arrange a collection service for you. If you have any further questions, please contact customer services on 01424 787000 to arrange a collection.

Powered by GOSS iCM