Rubbish and recycling


Where can I get a sharps bin?

Contact your G.P., who will be able to provide you with a prescription for a sharps/needle disposal container.

To have your sharps collected, you will have to provide us with a 'duty-of care' form, duly signed by a medical professional.
Your Doctor, Nurse or Surgery staff are familiar with this requirement, and will complete the form and send it to us.

Powered by GOSS iCM