How do I find out about Social Services?


What can I do about someone selling cars in my road?

It is not illegal for someone to have a for sale sign in their car.

However if it is suspected that the same person is selling more than one car, within 500 metres on the highway, it should be referred to one of our enforcement officers to investigate by calling 01424 787550.

Powered by GOSS iCM