I've been affected by domestic violence. Where can I get help?


Can you tell me about Home Help Services?

If you live at home and find it difficult to manage on your own, there are services available which can help you with things like washing and dressing, collecting pensions, shopping, preparing food, laundry and cleaning.

For more information, visit the East Sussex County Council website or telephone their Adult Social Care Direct on 0345 60 80 191.

Welbeing (part of Wealden and Eastbourne Lifeline) can provide a 24 hour alarm system which gives peace of mind to those who want to stay safe and independent in their homes.

Welbeing aims to provide a service that offers peace of mind to service users and relatives in an understanding and professional manner. There are no age criteria and anyone who is vulnerable is given the opportunity to take advantage of the service to enable them to maximise their independence.

More information on Welbeing

Powered by GOSS iCM