What should I do if I find a stray dog?


When do I need a temporary events licence and who do I contact?

Temporary Event Notice (TEN) needs to be applied for to cover the sale of alcohol and/or the provision of regulated entertainment for 'one off' events that can last up to 96 hours.

The maximum number of people (including the organisers & staff) that can be admitted to such an event is 499.  Anyone can apply for a TEN but non personal licence holders can only apply for 5 in a year and no place can have more than 12 events a year over a maximum of 15 days.

Powered by GOSS iCM