Can you provide me with useful contacts in case of an emergency?


Have the police arrested anyone for a certain crime?

If a crime has been reported, the victim will have a crime number and be able to ring the police non-emergency number 101 to ask for an update. If they are not the victim they can contact their local officer or Police Community Support Officers.

The Sussex Police website has local policing pages where it is possible to click on "Rother" to pick up information with contact details for local police officers and Police Community Support Officers. 

Alternatively you can ring the police non-emergency number 101 and ask for a message to be left for them to be contacted. 

The officer for Battle and surrounding area is PC Jane Cleverly at Battle Police Station.  PC Andy Hanson covers the Rye area, PC Steve Croft the Sidley area, and PC Alex Sims covers the rest of Bexhill.

Powered by GOSS iCM