What tendering opportunities are there?


Where can I get a personal licence?

Rother DC can only process Personal Licence applications from residents who reside in Rother. If you live outside Rother you should apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.

For Rother residents please find the application forms in the related media section for a personal licence and form for the disclosure of convictions. Both of these forms have to be completed in order to make your application valid.

Further information on personal licences.

How well did this answer your question? Rate this page by clicking on the stars
Powered by GOSS iCM