How do I pay Council Tax?


How do I appeal against a council tax banding?

You need to appeal in writing to Valuation Office Agency at the address shown below:

Listings Officer
St Anne's House
2 St Anne's Road
BN21 3LG

Alternatively you can telephone them on 03000 501501

Powered by GOSS iCM