Do I pay council tax if my property is empty


How do I contact the Listing Officer for Council Tax Bands?

The Listings Officer can be contacted at the Local Valuation Office using the following details.

Listings Officer
St Anne's House
2 St Anne's Road
East Sussex
BN21 3LG

Telephone: 03000 500050

Valuations Office Agency.

Powered by GOSS iCM