What information is needed if someone's circumstances have changed?

It really depends on what the change is. Generally a Change of Circumstances form needs to be completed accompanied by any supporting documents. In the event that a claimant has come off a passported benefit, a Change of Income and Capital form will need to be completed with the relevant documents. If a new partner has moved into the property, then a new form will need to be completed.

Powered by GOSS iCM