If the claimant has a private landlord, are there any circumstances where the benefit can be paid directly to them?


If Dual Benefit is being applied for, what information is needed for the application?

The benefits department will need to see the new tenancy agreement, a letter requesting the dual benefit which must include the dual dates and a reason why they had to move in before their previous tenancy finished. Finally, the tenant also needs to provide a letter from their previous landlord confirming the notice period and the date they are expecting to be paid to. Dual benefit needs to be applied to the authority that is paying the benefit on the property that has had notice served on it.

Powered by GOSS iCM