Can I have my Housing Benefit paid to my landlord?


How are Benefit and Reduction payments made?

Housing Benefit can either be paid by cheque or directly into a bank account. Council Tax reduction is applied to the Council Tax liability, which will adjust the amount of Council Tax owed.

Powered by GOSS iCM