Are there weather stations at Bexhill?


Who do I report a hole in the road/damaged pavement to?

East Sussex Highways Department and The Highways Agency are responsible for most roads and all pavements.

To report a hole in the road or a damaged pavement, please use our Report a Fault facility.

East Sussex County Council Highways can be contacted 0345 6080193.

Powered by GOSS iCM