I want to drop a kerb outside my property, do I need planning permission?


How do I obtain change of use forms from A1 to A2?

You will need to complete a Full Planning Application Form

Visit the downloads page where you can download and print all planning application forms, guidance notes, fees and design and access statements.

Should you require additional information please contact the Customer Services Department on 01424 787000.

Powered by GOSS iCM