I want to drop a kerb outside my property, do I need planning permission?


What is a Section 106 agreement?

A Section 106 agreement is a legal document placing restrictions on land and properties.

The charge for a copy of a section 106 agreement is £6.00,  please put your request in writing or email planning@rother.gov.uk

For further information please contact Customer Services 01424 787000.

Powered by GOSS iCM