What is a social tenant?


What is a social tenant?

A social tenant is someone who rents a property from a local Council or Housing Association.

The Council transferred its housing stock to Rother Homes (now Amicus Horizon) in 1998.

Becoming a Social Tenant

To be considered for social rented housing in Rother an applicant must be registered on the Rother District Council Housing Register.

An application form can be obtained from the following:

· The Council's website -

· Telephone - 01424 787000

Help will be provided to applicants in completing the Housing Register application form where required.

Powered by GOSS iCM